Monday, September 6, 2010

Hatebreed - Supremacy (2006)

Hatebreed is one of the most violent bands to hit the stages these days, I'm sure you've seen the pits on youtube or maybe perhaps live at a concert. The intensity stems from pure anger...about what I'm unsure but, it's definitely easy to get down to. This is there first and only album on Roadrunner Records as they've been swapping labels every release it seems from Universal to there most recent album released on E1. I think this is the most popular album by them, it's the only one I have at the moment. I can't stand metalcore but there's a few like I said I've been paying attention to the last couple of years. Hatebreed is also labeled hardcore and punk so I'm not even sure how to properly categorize them because those are two genres I dismiss generally. People should know you probably are not going to be into bands like Hatebreed who contain no melody and the vocals are a stretch for some people I know too. Songs to check out "Destroy Everything", "Defeatist" and "To the Threshold".


1. "Defeatist" – 3:19
2. "Horrors of Self" – 2:29
3. "Mind Over All" – 1:59
4. "To the Threshold" – 2:49
5. "Give Wings to My Triumph" – 3:05
6. "Destroy Everything" – 3:29
7. "Divine Judgment" – 2:28
8. "Immortal Enemies" – 2:29
9. "The Most Truth" – 2:44
10. "Never Let It Die" – 3:39
11. "Spitting Venom" – 2:49
12. "As Diehard As They Come" – 2:17
13. "Supremacy of Self" – 2:47

No comments:

Post a Comment