Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dave Matthews Band - Everyday (2001)

Everyday brings back good memories to me as this was what I was listening to back in 2001. I never got into the band itself but, I loved this album. Flipping some of the songs for the first time in probably years, I know a good majority of the lyrics from the songs and I'm not even a fan. My first exposure to them was the music video for "I Did It". It was popular and I'm sure it was the number one album in the world it just always did it for me. I was one of the many million who had gotten that CD, I think I got it along with U2's All That You Can't Leave Behind. Which I'm not a U2 fan but, that's what I grew up listening to as nothing hits me like any of the other material but the two albums they did that I enjoyed. I guess I always had a ear for music because jesus christ I was like nine or ten going on my journey to become a music enthusiast. I don't normally like acoustic based stuff like Jack Johnson(gross) but, exceptions can be made. Songs to check out "Everyday", "The Space Between" and "I Did It".

1. "I Did It" – 3:36
2. "When the World Ends" – 3:32
3. "The Space Between" – 4:03
4. "Dreams of Our Fathers" – 4:41
5. "So Right" – 4:41
6. "If I Had It All" – 4:03
7. "What You Are" – 4:33
8. "Angel" – 3:58
9. "Fool to Think" – 4:14
10. "Sleep to Dream Her" – 4:25
11. "Mother Father" – 4:24
12. "Everyday" – 4:43

No comments:

Post a Comment