Saturday, October 9, 2010

Metallica - Live Shit: Binge & Purge (1993) Part 3 of 3

The marathon is almost over. Today is the last part of the three day review. Without a doubt, this seems to be the mess around CD as this whole thing is just a mess! James was so drunk and a lot of these songs were the ones used at the longer in the set. They do "So What" right before "Battery" as it's not even labeled. You know something's not right when you see "Battery" at a staggering ten minute edition. I actually wouldn't mind if they went into So What right before Battery as like the end of the show kind of thing. "The Four Horsemen" definitely sounds like it doesn't belong on this side I mean if you listen to a bootleg of one of there shows perhaps from 1986, I notice it doesn't blend well with all the black album stuff. I have video bootlegs from shows from the tour and it was in such a horrible spot after "Nothing Else Matters" or after "Sad But True". They didn't do it every night but, they did it at a couple of shows a month on the Black tour and it was just put in a weird spots whenever I got a new show in the mail. Not to say it didn't belong in there, it's kind of like them playing "Motorbreath" on the new tour. I didn't care for the spot they put some songs in. Unfortunately day three CD is my least favorite but, ultimately it's Metallica and is killer regardless. Three days of Metallica officially over. I feel like trading Metallica shows again! My DVD list is located at http://db.etree.org/gsprulz. Songs to check out "Am I Evil?", "Battery" and "One".


1. "Nothing Else Matters" 6:22
2. "Wherever I May Roam" 6:33
3. "Am I Evil?" 5:42
4. "Last Caress" 1:25
5. "One" 10:27
6. "So What?"/"Battery" 10:05
7. "The Four Horsemen" 6:08
8. "Motorbreath" 3:14
9. "Stone Cold Crazy" 5:32

No comments:

Post a Comment