Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fields - Everything Last Winter (2007)

A nice day for something totally different. Every know and then I like to listen to lighter stuff. I'll be the first one to tell you that indie rock ain't my thing. Someone once called me out and said that I didn't have a diverse music taste and we kept on arguing to the point I had to delete him off my msn. I think a major reason for making this blog and influencing people to different kinds of music is why I do it. I love how people tell me, thanks these guys are awesome or whatever. It may soothe my ego but, ultimately music is my life and passion. If anyone wants to even compare themselves to me I'll shoot that down in a heartbeat HAHA. Okay.. Fields is a band I discovered on the itunes and I think the first mention I ever heard of them was on Blabbermouth because they were opening for Wolfmother and some really gay band. I want to say like fucking Carrie Underwood but no way Wolfmother would share the same stage I would imagine, it was something like that though. Anyways, this is really light stuff..don't get use to it Andrew stay metal is something I bet one of you reading think. Songs to check "Songs for the Fields", "Your Brought This on Yourself" and "If You Fail We All Fail".


1. "Song For The Fields" - 5:47
2. "Charming The Flames" - 4:35
3. "You Don't Need This Song (To Fix Your Broken Heart)" - 4:10
4. "School Books" - 5:01
5. "The Death" - 4:55
6. "You Brought This On Yourself" - 5:31
7. "Skulls And Flesh And More" - 4:51
8. "Feathers" - 5:41
9. "If You Fail We All Fail" - 5:45
10. "Parasite" - 2:56

No comments:

Post a Comment